We Are Hiring!
We are looking for bubbly, hard-working and motivated individuals to join our growing team! Position(s) available are part-time and include working a few weekdays, at least 2 Saturday's a month, during the Summer and during the Holiday season.
- Must be able to work a few weekdays, at least two Saturday's a month, during the Summer and during the Holiday season.
- Prior retail clothing experience is required.
- Genuine optimistic approach to customer service and delivering a high energy, team oriented and sunny store atmosphere.
- Understand Lilly Pulitzer and have a genuine enthusiasm and interest for the concept, our store, the customer, the merchandise.
Skills Required To Perform Successfully:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage.
- Exhibit and share strong product knowledge with customers and be willing to continually learn about our store, the brand and upcoming styles/patterns.
- Create an exceptional in-store experience that is consistent with the store policies and company culture, while placing an emphasis on shopping small + local.
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and sell customers comfortably.
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work the store’s schedule as needed. This may include working nights (when needed), weekends, during Holidays and during certain events. Additionally, we ask that you have the flexibility with your schedule to accommodate the hours typical of retail store employee.
- Commission and bonuses offered!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Base pay ranges from $9.00 to $13.00+ an hour, depending on experience and performance. Pay, bonuses, and commission are reviewed quarterly
- ...and more!
This position is part-time and classified as hourly. Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods, promotions, events. This is a part-time year round position.
**We work closely with East Carolina University to provide internships for the College of Business and Fashion Merchandising departments**
If you are interested, please email your resume and availability to email@example.com! We can't wait to hear from you and appreciate your interest in working with us!