Thank you for your interest in joining our Pink family! We are not currently hiring for part time positions but are looking for a Summer 2019 intern.
The Summer 2019 intern works closely with the store manager and owner in creating an effective social media calendar, marketing ideas, seasonal event calendars and takes initiative while on and off the clock. This intern tends to think "outside of the box" and is always looking to improve daily, weekly, and monthly sales by combining exceptional customer service with effective store events to bring in customers. This intern will have an opportunity to work in various departments in the store such as merchandising and displays, event planning, goals and projections, sales, and social media marketing. A more detailed description of this position can be found below:
- Assist manager and store owner with creating effective displays.
- Change mannequins weekly to correspond with displays.
- Must have an outgoing and bubbly personality.
- Must feel comfortable in suggesting clothing to customers based on their needs.
- Must be familiar with Lilly Pulitzer clothing and sizes.
- Greet customers when they walk into the store
- Follow up throughout their visit to make sure they are finding what they are looking for.
- Check on customers in the dressing room to make sure they do not need any other sizes and/or suggestions.
- Unpack new shipments, get clothing steamed and out on the floor in a timely manner.
- Change front window mannequins and mannequins throughout the store on a weekly basis.
- Merchandise new items in with past deliveries to appeal to the customers eye
- Spot check inventory daily to make sure qualities are correctly represented in our Point of Sale System.
- Post Instagram Stories on our stores account during your shift, following Lilly Pulitzer's best social media practices.
- Advertise store events and/or social media posts on your personal social media accounts.
- Model for Pink's social media accounts on a daily basis.
This Summer 2019 internship is unpaid and for college credit. An opportunity to earn incentives will be offered if monthly sales goals are met. Upon completion of this internship, there might be an opportunity to join our staff part time in the Fall of 2019.
If you are interested, please email your resume and summer 2019 availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.